Pages

The day we reunited

* I choose to type my post in English since I started to have more friends from other countries in university. 

We finally met for the first time in the UK. Khanh was looking for My to death, so My came here, to Guildford to Khanh. Yet time flies so fast that My has came back to Nottingham which makes Khanh feel nhớ My again :(

I want to write something long and more touching but seems like Im not in a right way, truly apologize for this shitty mood :(








Món yêu thích nhất của mọi người


















Surrey Sports Park's car parking, captured while waiting for the bus 






A corner of the campus



Đây là hình ảnh My ngắc ngoải Khanh khắc khoải






My rất siu đã kịp chụp lại khoảnh khắc Khanh đang quay ra định chém gió. Nhìn Khanh rất Hàn Quắc, rất một phong cách "Trái tim mùa thu"



No comments:

Post a Comment